Are you ready to start, grow or add new services to your practice?
Do you want to help more people and make a better income?
Some of you are asking if I do individualized coaching for people who are ready to “dig deeper” and take the ideas we discuss on the blog and implement them in your own practice.
I coach and consult with helping professionals to develop innovative, exciting businesses that are poised to thrive in these times of fast change in health care. In my programs you will learn:
- How to develop a practice business that is optimally supportive to your clients and generates consistent income for you.
- The process to develop a practice that meets client’s specific needs so they sit up and know they want to work with you!
- The “nitty gritty” details of building a practice from the ground up, even if you have no business training or experience.
- Marketing plans and strategies that bring clients to you on a regular basis.
- How to utilize social media, such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, in helpful, ethical, and business-building ways.
- A process to take what you know and turn it into ongoing multiple streams of income so you can make significant money even when you are not in the office.
- Ways to integrate managed care, self-pay and multiple price point options for clients who have diverse economic realities.
- A business model that allows you to generate significant income while still helping those without the resources to access your services (whether they are limited by financial or geographic means).
- Honest review and assessment of your marketing materials, including business cards, web site/blog, and online presence.
- Strategies to market your practice online and in your community.
- Direction in how to offer your services locally, nationally and worldwide.
- Support, guidance and realistic “how to” advice and feedback that will allow you to pull together a successful health care business.
How coaching works:
I like to keep things simple.
You, me, phone call (sorry, I don’t do in-office coaching).
We can meet for 30 minute or 60 minute blocks of time. (I offer a discount if you want to pre-register for more time, or a few months at a time. Email me, [email protected], to inquire).
Bring your questions, worries, confusions or needs for clarification. We will jam on these for the amount of time available and leave you feeling more empowered and ready to take action!
Fees listed below
Click on the button below to register for a 30 or 60 minute coaching session. Once you sign up, my assistant, Gina, will contact you within the day to set up our coaching session.